HOW TO START A BACHELOR OF ARTS COHORT (GROUP) IN YOUR LOCAL AREA
WHAT IT IS:
As far as we know, Evangel Theological Seminary in Kiev, Ukraine has the only fully-accredited, biblically-based, online Russian-language BA program in the entire world. It is now possible for you to earn a fully-accredited BA degree without ever leaving home, family, church, or job. You can study and complete all your requirements in your own community without disrupting your life.
We have found that the most effective way of doing this is to do it in a group (which we call a Cohort.) The Cohort provides several advantages:
1. Student-Teacher interaction in a classroom setting
2. Peer-group interaction with other students studying the same material
3. Skype interaction with a qualified teacher (if desired)
4. Positive peer-pressure to work together through the curriculum
5. The Cohort can decide the speed at which they wish to work through the program
6. A group-imposed schedule to keep the student working toward the common goal
7. A graduation ceremony (if desired) at the conclusion of the program.
HOW TO BEGIN:
1. Contact ETS to let us know of your interest in the program (contact our academic dean, Svetlana Souzko at 38 (044) 527-9489 or e-mail her at email@example.com; be sure to put “Attention: Academic Dean” in the subject line of your e-mail.
2. Select someone to be your Site Coordinator (Facilitator); we will provide them with a job description and checklist of responsibilities
3. Work with ETS to construct a web page for your Cohort, where your students will go for information and to register.
4. We are available to help you every step of the way. If you have further questions about the program, please feel free to contact our academic dean, Svetlana Souzko at 38 (044) 527-9489 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org; be sure to put “Attention: Academic Dean” in the subject line of your e-mail.